Health Check Up Instructions
Appointment & Reporting Time :
- Health checks are done through prior appointment. Please report at the appointed
time given to you at the reception counter of the Health Checkup Department on
- We request you to kindly observe the appointment timings to facilitate the
smooth flow of your Health Check. Patient reporting more than an hour late than
his/her scheduled appointment time will not be taken.
- Kindly inform us in case of cancellations or postponements atleast 24hrs in
Fasting & Medication :
- You are advised to observe minimum 12hrs to maximum 13hrs of fasting and
abstinence from alcohol. Hence it is recommended that you do not eat or drink
anything after 8pm the previous night. You can only take few sips of water in
the morning of the Health Check with your antihypertensive or any other
essential drugs except anti-diabetic medication, which should be taken
before/with breakfast as per your regular schedule.
- Inhalers & Oral Bronchodilators for Asthma or Bronchitis should preferably be
avoided on the day of the Check up for better Lung Function Test results.
What to bring?
- Please bring your morning stool and urine samples along with you on the date
of the Health Check. You can collect the container from the Health Check
Department in advance as per your convenience.
- In case you are under certain medication and/or are suffering from previous
disease, you are advised to bring the previous Medical Records.
Radiological Tests :
- Ultrasonography of Pelvis involves Intra Vaginal Sonography, which is a
detailed examination of the Pelvic organs. If you do not wish to undergo
the same kindly inform the Health Check executives at the Health Check
- Mammography is generally not recommended for women below the age of 35yrs, as
they have dense breasts.
- CT Test requires dye to be injected via IV and it requires normal kidney
- Sonomammography will be done only if advised by the Radiologist.
- Sonography Pelvis for males below 40yrs will be done only if advised by the
Certain Radiological examination involves low dose radiation.
- We can provide additional tests blood investigations/Procedure/Consultations
subject to availability of appointment. These will be billed separately in
addition to the package payment.
- Please wear comfortable attire, footwear and minimum jewellery on the day of
the Health Check.
- For eye check up: Patients should be without contact lens atleast for 24 hrs.
- The PAP Smear Test for females cannot be done during Menses (Periods).For
further details, please contact our Health Check Reception.
Corporate Client :
- Corporate sponsored clients are requested to bring their referral letter / credit
note and employee ID.
In case we are unable to carry out any test/s or consultation because of unforeseen reason/s; the same test/s will be carried out on some other working day as per your convenience but within 10 days of the date of Health check OR proportionate amount will be refunded from the package.